Then came the solution the Microprocessor. Here the entire system goes into the firmware and a Hardware. Tool Set in the Microprocessor made up of Logic and Math, sequentially used to perform the same operation that would require innumerable Gates in a plain hardware digital circuit. But as it performs the operations one after another, it takes time, hence the speed is defined by the CPU Clock Speed and Bus width.
When the External RAM and EPROM and other peripheral devices moved into the main package, MicroController were born. When more external devices merged with the MicroController. It formed a nearly complete computer, this is known as the SOC.
- 8052.com - Community, Code, How-To.
- Reads51 Learn 8051 with a IDE with C.
- Kainka Mikrocontroller - Projects, Books.
- Build your own uC Projects SBC, Projects.
- The PICList - Microchip PIC Related Archive.
- SDCC Small Device C Compiler Open Source.
- PjRc.com - 8051 Microcontroller Tools.
- ASEM-51 - two-pass macro assembler.
- Airborn design method, example projects.
- AVR Microcontroller Projects - Netherlands.