Integrated into Electronic Tables and Charts in 2016
This invention lead to modern electronics, computers and internet look at this page, Transistor Photo.
History of The Transistor the "Crystal Triode"
A picture of the first transistor ever assembled, invented in Bell Labs in 1947. It was called a point contact transistor because amplification or transistor action occurred when two pointed metal contacts were pressed onto the surface of the semiconductor material.
Light and different frequencies Electromagnetic spectrum
- Basics of Electronics
- Design of a Constant Current Source
- Electronics Product Design Development
- Electronic Product Production Manufacturing
- Precision Amplifier with Digital Control
- Precision Attenuator with Digital Control
- Infrared Optical Proximity Switch