Interactive Tutorials using Virtual Electronic Components
Slide the Potentiometers just like you would operate a Sliding Control. Drag the Knob on Pot to increase or decrease the resistance. The Resistance is shown is blue letters and dynamically alters value as you slide the pot.
The mV Source is varied by just moving mouse pointer over the two buttons, no clicking. This reduces finger strain and also you have a long lasting mouse. The mV buttons are special, the variation picks up speed if you let the mouse pointer remain on the button. This is Ramp-up and Ramp-down. This enables you to set it faster with just two buttons.
Finally you have a DVM a Digital Volt Meter that just Displays the Voltage at any Point, this readout value has to be noted down.
Analog Electronics Tutorials
- Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Non-Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Buffer or Unity Gain Op-Amp
- Differential Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Two Op-Amp Differential Amplifier
- 3 Op-Amp Differential Instrumentation Amp