Labcenter Electronics - Proteus Design Suite
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
- Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors
- See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
- Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
- Over 8000 analogue and digital device models.
- Extensive single step and debugging facilities including system wide diagnostics.
- Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Proteus Virtual System Modelling (VSM) combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. For the first time ever, it is possible to develop and test such designs before a physical prototype is constructed.